Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
E.W. Marshall

Default the continuing saga....

....but IS Novak dumb or what?

On 20 Nov 2002 12:23:00 GMT, oSpam (LeighMo) wrote:

...of Pet$warehouse and Bob Nov@k...

I swear, it's better than a soap opera. He's claiming that he doesn't know
what an IP address is, and that he doesn't know who could have been posting
messages from
in August. (This despite the fact that he
claims to have *no* employees.) And when John, the APD lawyer, wondered on
CIS' Fishnet if Nov@k was dumb or what, he complained that this "tranished his
charter" and asked the court for an order of protection.

Yesterday, Nov@k didn't show up in court in Alabama, and his counterclaim
against John was dismissed.

He also has a countersuit filed against him by Overlook, one of the companies
he sued in his third lawsuit. He seems to be losing on all fronts. I suspect
he's never gone after someone who was willing to fight back before.

E.W. Marshall
Colorado Rockies