Old 19-08-2010, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Big cat on news tonight

"Martin" wrote in message

Is it a ratzilla?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...odents-UK.html
--

IME people who are not used to seeing rats around always over-estimate their
size when they've seen a glimpse of one.

These are not ordinary pet terriers, btw, the terrier men like to hunt with
them and that's what they are for. Patterdales & working-bred Lakelands
make short shrift of my rats. Even if a big one hangs on to their nose and
makes them yelp, it's a gonner.
It costs me nothing except tea & biscuits