Old 20-08-2010, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default I've got honey bees

In article , ask@itshall
says...

It probably depends on the importance you put on the survival of a huge slab
of the human race. Personally, I think humanity needs a good scourge, but
most people don't see it the same way as I do. I reckon that at least half
of the human race could disappear and that that would be a good thing.

I used to feel this way until I realized that a disease that can take
out 50% can take out 100% by itself without considering waves of
disease, vermin, etc. that would follow.