Old 20-08-2010, 10:04 PM
thornyrose thornyrose is offline
Registered User

Default Any guesses?

I quite like this tall, wispy plant. It reaches at least 8ft. I prune it every year. It has never flowered. It is situated in front of a thick, dense hedge and thus is in the shade, hence leaning forward for more light. What is it and which situation does it prefer? I presume a different one to where it is, otherwise it would not lean so far forward. How and when do I take cuttings from it? It is a lovely shade of green and quite different in texture to any of the other plants I have in my garden.
Attached Thumbnails
Any guesses?-p1050740-800x600.jpg