Old 20-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Sambo Sambo is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornyrose View Post
I cut it back because the leaves are always so eaten away. I don't know what eats it because the other plants around it are fine.
Yeah, its a bit of a wild plant so it will never be neat and tidy. You could try giving it a little more shade and less root competition for water from other shrubs (Leaves are a shade red) and it may be more healthy looking and in a better position to recover from insect damage. Best in partial shade I reckon anyway for ornamental purposes.