Old 21-08-2010, 12:19 PM
thornyrose thornyrose is offline
Registered User

Default Ants in my lawn

I have had ants in my lawn for several years now. I have tried lots of different products including this year Nemasys Ant Killer Nematodes - No Ants. This last product has been the best so far, but it works out expensive as you need to reapply it at regular intervals. We have also been visited since we've had the ants by a gorgeous woodpecker, but he/she makes rather large holes in the lawn and doesn't manage to eat them all up - lol! The ant hills are worst when the lawn is long rather than just after a cutting, but that's when you see the ant hills most of all. Any suggestions?