Old 21-08-2010, 01:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Annual Ryegrass

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:29:12 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
David Hare-Scott wrote:
FarmI wrote:
"James" no wrote in message
net...

Fran, you don't mean to imply that it is "normal" for annual rye
grass to grow for three weeks and then die ?? I doubt many folks
would use it if this were normal....

That is what annual ryegrass does.

It sounds like you are confusing annual ryegrass with perennial
ryegrass.

James, Fran actually knows this stuff.

David

I just realized there are two Frans one explicit the other cloaked.
The message is the same.

Well I'm not really trying to be 'cloaked' as lots of people know my
name is Fran :-)). Only one ng I post to has the sort of
environment where posters are expected to put a sig on their posts -
sadly I usually forget to do it.

You only post to one "serious" NG? Which is that? What is this then?

rec.chopped.liver