Old 21-08-2010, 09:26 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default the lure of Coca Cola .....

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given writes:
"John Savage" wrote in message
m...
On his "Vasili's Garden" tv gardening program last week (Ch. 31, tvs in
Sydney), Vasili toured the garden of an Italian migrant who was proud to
be no longer troubled by fruit fly. He had rigged up dozens of plastic

Ah bugger! I really really like Vasili but can't see him. He seems to have
disappearred from the channels I can get. Must go some of his DVDs.

Here in Syd, tvs has been pushed way out into the never never. On my set
it's Ch 82. I did go to a lot of trouble setting up favourites, but some-
thing happened and it all reverted to the settings that they were born
with, so that's how I've left them.

I wonder if we'll get the sodding Election tonight and have to miss out on
Gardening Australia. I'll be cross if they don't show it. I voted weeks
ago so it's done and dusted as far as I'm concerned and I don't give a hoot
who we get since we'll still get screwed.

You've had plenty of time to record lots of shows to fill up a predictably
boring weekend of television! If they don't show GA this weekend, then at
least you can be sure we'll see it next weekend. :-)

I think old recordings of Vasili's Garden are showing on SBS, and the new
series on TVS .... or the other way 'round.