Old 21-08-2010, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Big cat on news tonight

In message , Christina Websell
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message

From my experience having judged at Crufts

Wow! You did? Fantastic! What breeds did you judge? It is really a
lifetime achievement to do that.

is not necessarily any endorsement for being able to recognise a dog.

I can assure you that anyone who is invited to judge at Crufts knows the
difference between the gait of a cat and a dog that runs across the road in
front of their car.
I don't understand your hostility, is it a perceived class thing?

Your misreading of my sentence is an excellent example of how the mind
can impose what it expects or wants to see on top of what it actually
sees, very pertinent to this thread, just to get marginally back On
Topic.
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha