Old 21-08-2010, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Pounder Mr Pounder is offline

Default Plant Pot - Reloaded

Thanks to all of the people that helped me.

What I did was to rip up a flower bed that never did much and put some
pebbles down.
The pebbles are all the way around my back lawn, the flower bed looked a bit
out of place.
Them pebbles don't come cheap!

I moved an existing big stone plant pot that always seems to have green
stuff and some sort of flowers growing out of it; I planted some crocus
bulbs in there. This should give me some colour Feb - March.

Thanks again for the help, pity all newsgroups aren't like this one.

Mr Pounder