Old 21-08-2010, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Rain again

On 21 Aug, 13:40, David in Normandy
wrote:
On 21/08/2010 14:20, Dave Hill wrote:

Just geting ready to water and feed the dahlias out the field,
expecting a visit from a chap from defra regarding a question I had in
April when the rain started, that was earlyThursday afternoon, it has
hardly stoped since then, giving a total up to mid day today of 5.1
inches.
Why is it all or nothing with us here, still have to feed, but it will
be a lot quicker now.
David Hill

Five inches! That is as much as I've had all year!

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

If I could find a way I'd be happy to send it to you.
David