Old 21-08-2010, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹° ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹° is offline

Default Big cat on news tonight

In article , says...

On 2010-08-21 11:02:40 +0100, hugh ] said:
As somebody else has already explained in great detail the human
cognitive system is very unreliable in certain situations and prone to
exaggeration.

Indeed you are - "From my experience having judged at Crufts", for
example. But of course - it's everyone else that's wrong.

In this case, you. Hugh said:

"From my experience having judged at Crufts is not necessarily any
endorsement for being able to recognise a dog."

He is obviously not criticising himself as a Crufts judge (or claiming
to be one). He's expressing an opinion of Crufts judges based on his
experience of them.

Hm, for the want of a comma the sense is lost.

--