Old 21-08-2010, 09:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Dave is offline

Default Ants in my lawn

"thornyrose" wrote in message

I have had ants in my lawn for several years now. I have tried lots of
different products including this year Nemasys Ant Killer Nematodes - No
Ants. This last product has been the best so far, but it works out
expensive as you need to reapply it at regular intervals. We have also
been visited since we've had the ants by a gorgeous woodpecker, but
he/she makes rather large holes in the lawn and doesn't manage to eat
them all up - lol! The ant hills are worst when the lawn is long rather
than just after a cutting, but that's when you see the ant hills most of
all. Any suggestions?

--
thornyrose

Gasoline or Diesel usually does the trick!