Old 22-08-2010, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Big cat on news tonight

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:00:46 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Several round here have seen big cats, so this is not a single
experience 'imagined' by Ray! Iwent up there with him the next night,

Not during the next day to check for tracks? Seems odd that these
animals don't leave tracks, though I guess if you get a nasty shock
the last thing on your mind is to go looking for tracks... Having
said that I doubt any panther sized cat is likely to attack a human
unless you corner or startle it. Make some noise as you move to where
it was so it knows you are coming and it will be far to busy moving
away in good time to become cornered.

--
Cheers
Dave.