Old 23-08-2010, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default How attracted are pets to snail/slug pellets?

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:23:02 +0100, "Mentalguy2k8"
wrote:

Did you find the pellets effective?

Not really. They kill slugs on contact but there always seems to be
more live ones lurking about.

I am fortunate that a large boar hedgehog lives under my neighbour's shed,
and regularly patrols our row of gardens :-}

Only drawback is when he goes a-courting or a rival turns up. The noise is
indescribable!

--
Kathy