Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Robert H

Default about Echinodorus Uruguayensis ... care and demands ????

"Francisco Caama o" wrote in message m...
before I had other sword plants but they become pale loosing the nice green
color when I bought them, now I just start this setup and I am trying to do
my best to keep the plants from loosing the green color... I have 2 W/gal
sustrate (Flourite Red Seachem) and fine gravel about 2" to 3", the pH is
6.8, KH is 50 ppm, the CO2 is around 13.31, temp. 27.8 C (82 F), is that ok,
to keep a nice green color in my plants ?????

"Francisco Caamaño" wrote in message
.. .
I got an Echinodorus Uruguayensis from Tropica and I just want to know if

is
easy to keep green as now (because I just got it) and if anyone had have

one
can you tell me your experience with it please ????

Thanks....

Also I got a Echinodorus cordifolius "Ovalis" from Tropica, Corkscrew, and
Wisteria aso if you have a comment, please let me know !!!!

Swords are heavy root feeders, and adding a nitrogen source at the
roots will help a lot. Use something like Jobes or Aqua tabbs.

Robert H
www.aquabotanic.com

Join the AB forums: over 400 members