Old 25-08-2010, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L Dan L is offline

Default It's not Just Joel Salatin anymore

Bill who putters wrote:
In article
-se
ptember.org,
Dan L wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article
-se
ptember.org,
Dan L wrote:

While I am posting this, I will download
"Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet"
A book some one recommend on this thread, looks like a good read.

Enjoy Life... Dan Using an iPad

???????

I purchased a new toy called an iPad from apple computer. I put the
phrase "Using an iPad" for my self to know which machine I was
posting
from. I forgot that my main computer setup puts a flower pot in the
upper corner. I will remove the added catch phase because I doubt I
will
use the main computer for Internet use much longer in favor of the
the
new iPad, which is also a book reader also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3uuJxZX7s4

Cool, I saw Frank Zappa in concert three times. The last concert he
replayed the older songs from Mother of Inventions. "Don't eat that
yellow snow".
It also tells you how old I am

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L