Old 26-08-2010, 01:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default I've got honey bees

wrote in message

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

It probably depends on the importance you put on the survival of a huge
slab
of the human race.

You apparently missed my reference to their importance to the
large-scale monocropping agriculture as practiced in most of the
so-called "developed" world and on which we now depend. However, the
predictable behavior patterns that make them so valuable to agriculture
also make them easy to control.

You're right. I did miss that reference amonst all that verbage.