Old 26-08-2010, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default poly tunnel

snip
Solartunnels have a small (1-2 cm) gap at the bottom all round which is
helpful for ventilation and certainly wouldn't allow rabbits to get in,
though we don't actually have any in our (walled) garden :-)

Also, the cover has metal pipes running through sleeves at the bottom
which are clipped on to a ground frame so the stretching happens then. No
burying in soil is required.

--
Malcolm

Wont the dear little bunnies just dig underneath the bottom and in that way?

kate