Old 26-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Jimgentracer Jimgentracer is offline
Registered User

I purely want the sense of achievement of growing a rose from a seed

I have managed to grow a tomatoe from a seed taken from a tomato I had half eaten

I did the same with yellow pepper ( 30 plants are growing nicely from the few seeds of one pepper I used

Same results are now happening with a red pepper, the seeds have just germinated and the green little shoots have begun to appear

These results have urged me to try a Rose now

No other reason but the sense of achiement as I have already grown a few roses from cuttings

Thanks for your question though

No questions is silly or daft except the one that is not asked!