Old 26-08-2010, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Rose Cuttings Advice Please

snip

My daughter gave me a Kiftsgate rose a few weeks ago, a piece got broken
off and I stuck it in some water where it is producing healthy leaves but
no roots as yet, I don't suppose it will :-(

kate

Hold your horses - it's always worth waiting with plants.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

LOL I can hold my horses Sacha, funny that you should use that expression.
In my youth I used to work as a groom in the stables of Mrs. Diany Binny, I
wasn't interested in gardening in those days but I do remember the walled
garden where the gardener -Mr. Jones I think - used to grow rather good
fruit.

kate