Old 27-08-2010, 09:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default I've got honey bees

wrote in message

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

I did miss that reference amonst all that verbage.

...and you are compelled to read it?

I do tend to read all posts in this and other gardening ngs. I only make
such an exception wioth the gardening ngs because most gardeners are decent
people.

Suggest you get yourself a
competent newsreader and ask a grownup to explain "killfile".

I do know how to do that and will oblige you.

I could
give a shit. Sheesh!

I know that English has become appallingly mangled in the US, but before I
place you in the Bozo Bin, I will explain to you that when you say "I could
give a shit" then you are saying that you DO give a shit. If you don't give
a shit hen you need to say "I could NOT give a shit".