Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Graham Ramsay

Default Anyone prepared to sell me some PMDD (UK preferably)

"Bruce Butz" wrote
I don't get the point of PMDD. Kent Freshwater
Plant supplement is the same thing and it
is not expensive. A 16 oz. bottle can be bought on line for about $6.49.
Guys will spend $500 on metal halide lighting
and make their own PMDD to save 7 bucks.
Fascinating.

PMDD has nitrogen which was important for
me in my battle with BGA in my low fish load tank.
I'm not aware of any off the shelf product that
would do the same. I bought the ingredients from a
chap that was selling them via this group. If they
were available in a shop or online, mixed the way
I wanted then I'd have bought them there.
Cost was not a consideration, for me at any rate.
I already had (still have) bottles full of plant growth
accelerators that only grew more algae.

--
Graham Ramsay
Blairgowrie (UK)