Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Allen Smith

Default Color of Profile

What color is it? I just want to reassure myself that I purchased the
right product, or didn't get an odd batch. I have 80lbs of Profile
Soil Conditioner. It looks like a muddy brown with a touch of red in
the bag, and pretty much the same color in the water.

Is this the right stuff? I searched every Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace
Hardware with no avail. Finally at a mom & pop local garden store they
had some 10lb bags available. It was very hard to find. I was looking
for Turface, Profile or Schultz and only this one store had it. They
did, however, give me pricing as though I was buying 40lb bags because
I bought 80lbs in 10lb bag sizes. Nice guys.

I've already added 10lbs to the tank with no change in chemistry etc.
as a test, before I add the other 70lbs; and wanted to make sure I
have the right stuff.

Thanks again.