Old 30-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Eric L Eric L is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellfield View Post
Hi,

the fiction disc is is just fitted to a straight shaft with a keyway in. They can be bloody hard work to remove. Hayter make a puller to remove the friction disc, that's what the two holes in the plate are for. Also try lots of heat and WD40. Last one I did took 1.5 hours with the pulley and heat etc.
Good Luck

Hi
Thanks for that. I had on another look spotted the keyway after removing some muck build up. I suspected also that those two holes might be a clue.
NOW THE HARD BIT !!!