Old 30-08-2010, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cosmos Dwarf Sonata

"Rod" wrote
Ours have done the same to us and they were sown cold and late and
planted late. But hey. don't knock it - they've been a wonderful show
all summer and still going strong. We'll be able to sort out the
'buried' plants when we get the cosmos out in the autumn. After a year
without a garden and deprived of flowers while we moved in here and
worked on the house and workshop my wife specified the new garden -
what she wanted was FLOWERS please. She got them in spades.

Funny enough, my wife told me a couple of years ago that it was about time
we had a pretty garden with flowers instead of a collection of plants. I
wouldn't admit it to her but I actually prefer it too now it's coming along.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden