Old 01-09-2010, 03:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default It's not Just Joel Salatin anymore

"Doug Freyburger" wrote in message
Billy wrote:

Natural ecosystems and organic farmers are the only creators of topsoil
today.

While true in general I wonder if there are exceptions here and there
that are of interest.

There's a wildlife preserve in the Netherlands that forms a natural
European grassland with herds of wild undulates

I think you might mean 'ungulates'. At least I assume you are but then
there might be some sort of wavy beast about that I can't bring to mind?????