Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Iman Mostafavi

Default Beginner plants

I've kept fish for several years in a 10 gallon tank, but recently we got a
new 30 gallon aquarium, fluorescent light setup, with a power filter and
heater. I had used plastic plants in the past but now I want to take a shot
at some live aquatic plants.

Does anyone recommend a few varieties of aquatic plants that look good and
aren't too hard to take care of. I'm willing to put in a little more effort
if it will allow me to have some nice looking plants. Anacharis is too
plain. Oh and the bottom of my tank is covered with gravel. Any
suggestions for what to get as well as recommended places to purchase them
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Iman