Old 01-09-2010, 09:43 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Soft fruit good, and very lush with all the rain we've had. Apples look good, but still on trees, so I don't know how many we have.

Complete broad bean failure.

Of the greenhouse crops: tomatoes cropping well, but late, and about 2 weeks ago as the weather turned colder they simply stopped ripening, both mine and my neighbour's. Aubergines very late and I don't think I'll get any. Sweet and chili peppers have good crops, but again a reluctance to ripen, fortunately doesn't matter too much. And cucumbers are good.