Old 22-08-2010, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
bobwilliams bobwilliams is offline

Default California is Grape Country

joevan wrote:
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:27:42 -0700, bobwilliams
wrote:

While I was out shooting the Passion Flower, I noticed that my grapes
were also coming along pretty nicely.
Almost ready for the table.
Bob Williams

Neat shots, thanks for posting them. That passa flora looks sort of
wiry. I don't remember having any exactly like it. Nice shot.

Thank you Jo.
Google Images of Passion Flowers show a lot of different looks.
I like the wiry look because it challenges the camera to resolve some
fine detail.
Here is a Google image that looks a LOT like mine.
http://www.ranger146.com/N_Leighton_..._incarnata.jpg
Bob