Old 01-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Lordspudz Lordspudz is offline
Registered User

Default Greenhouse advice

Hi
I'll be taking delivery of a 10 x 6 greenhouse soon and was wondering what would be the best base to set it on.

My options a
1 Laying slabs to allow the house to sit in the middle of the slabs. (I will probably lay some slabs inside filling in the rest with gravel).

2 A concrete base (using containers, pots and raised beds inside the house)

Is it essential (or preferable) to have a soil bed in the greenhouse or can I get away without one just using containers etc?

Can anyone suggest the pros and cons of both options as I'm new to greenhouses and would like to get it right.

Many thanks

Terry