Old 01-09-2010, 09:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Have I seriously damaged my mower?

Yvan Hall said:

[big snip]

Those explanations of smoke without major damage sound plausible. If
we're lucky the OP will report back on how she makes out.

Since:

1. It's been almost 4 months since the OP, I wouldn't advise holding your
breath.

2. They've never made another post, either previously or since, to this group, I
doubt they'll followup.

--

Eggs

A foolproof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block of marble,
then you chip away everything that doesn't look like an elephant.