Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Graham Ramsay

Default java moss

"redled" wrote
I have a piece of driftwood in my tank that I would like to attach java moss
to. It is half-buried to form a terrace so I can't really take it out and the
way its in there the nylon thread method won't work. Is it safe to use
staples? Is there such a thing as stainless steel staples? There is fish in
the tank, btw. Any other ideas?

Unless you want exact control you can just
arrange it over the wood how you like.
Weigh it down with a stone for a day or two
if you need to. It 'takes' very quickly.
I've used staples for Java fern on mopani wood with no
ill effects on any fish. They rust away in a month or so.

--
Graham Ramsay
Blairgowrie (UK)