Old 02-09-2010, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default What's the story .....

Sascha!! Where have you been??????????????

How come you took so long to reply?????????????

My principle worshiper has been absent :-(((((((((((((((((

Kindest POSSIBLE regards to all :-)

By the way, off on a cruise to the USA and Canada soon so will be absent for
a few weeks, Please PLEASE PLEASE do not weep, I WILL be back when the Lilly
of the Valley are ready for dispatch to those who have emailed me
:-)))))))))))))))))

Any more for Lilly of the Valley rootings? Don't forget they are a weed and
spread everywhere. ANYONE with even the slightest of green fingers can grow
them :-(

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

On 2010-09-02 12:48:49 +0100, kay said:

Damn.

Knew it was too good to last.

LOL! It was inevitable if you think about it. Nobody lamented the
departure and nobody has thrilled to the recrudescence. URG must be
punished!! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com