Old 02-09-2010, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Large cat...

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , writes
In article ,
Gordon H wrote:

It's a nice thought though when you're out walking on your own...

It IS a nice thought! I should love there to be more of them,
especially Eurasian lynx in most woodlands (and, of course, wolves
and bears in the Highlands). And, yes, that means when I am out
on my own.

But, then, I lived in a less developed part of Africa until I was
nine, so I don't have the British phobia about predators.

But have you run the gauntlet of the sheep at Kinder Downfall with a
sandwich in your hand? ;-)

You should try getting past the swans at Carsington with a sandwich in your
pocket!