Old 03-09-2010, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Potting plants could cause Legionnaires' disease

On 03/09/2010 16:54, Ian B wrote:

As to knees, my mum had a "kneeler" for gardening which both protected her
knees and made it more comfortable too. Perhaps a worthwhile investment?
Even a dustbin liner would help stop knees getting ground into the soil.

Good idea. Oddly I've got a kneeler somewhere in the garage but it never
occurs to me to use it! Not sure how practical it would be though when
shuffling along the ground planting several rows of veg seedlings.
I've got some proper DIY strap on kneeling pads but they would be
useless as the soil would just get between them and my knees. Maybe the
bin liner would be more practical.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.