Old 03-09-2010, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default What is that in the flower pot?

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:10:11 -0500, Travis
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:27:35 -0700, Wendy7 wrote:

We have a visitor to our patio now & her name is Miss Coco La Roux.
There is a hummingbird feeder up above! Cheers Wendy

We don't let our cats outside. It is safer for them and the birds.

My cat won't go outside. She prefers to stay in and sometimes twitches
when she sees a bird and hears them. She has not gone out of this
house since she came here, over 7 years ago. Not once.
Now the dog is another matter. She seems to be part rat as to the
narrow spaces she can wiggle through.