Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
redled

Default java moss

Java fern really isn't the look I'm going for, plus it will grow too big for
this aquarium (only 10 gal) Also, it is a tank for dwarf puffers which seem to
really appreciate having the moss to hide out in.

In article , "Francisco Caamaño"
wrote:
Have you tried to use Jave Fern (Microsorum pteropus 'Windel¢v') it looks
nice, is easy to keep and is no as messy as Java Moss, if what you want is
to cover the driftwood you could do it with any other plant thwt you can
control easy ... I'll use Java moss in a toll aquarium with a cascade, a
waterfall on the rocks of the waterfall, and two enviroment...

"redled" wrote in message
.ca...
I have a piece of driftwood in my tank that I would like to attach java

moss
to. It is half-buried to form a terrace so I can't really take it out and

the
way its in there the nylon thread method won't work. Is it safe to use
staples? Is there such a thing as stainless steel staples? There is fish

in
the tank, btw. Any other ideas?

__
"Insert witty comment here."