Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Can anyone work this out please?

On 2010-09-03 18:10:11 +0100, harry said:
snip

Exactly. And your question is stupid. You don't specify by weight or
by volume.
A big bag now contains 800Kg of sand. But the older ones contained
1000Kg. Who knows how much peat it contains.
Any answer is therefor guess work.

It's absolutely unnecessary to talk in this fashion to people seeking help
and advice. You may know everything - you certainly give the appearance
of thinking that you do - but others come here to chat, discuss, learn,
pass on information - they always have and blowhard posters like you
permitting, always will. If you know it all already I can't imagine why
you bother with the rest of us who still feel we have things to learn and
information to exchange. Alan Titchmarsh may be looking for someone to
tell him where he's going wrong......

Very good!

Alan

--