Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Ben

Default dwarf hairgrass carpet

I already have a very very very full carpet of lileaopsis. I am just
looking for something new and different to do with my tank. I'll attach a
pic. Any reccomendations are appreciated. 55 gallon, temp 80, three
discus, yeast CO2, 4 watts per gallon.
as far as the dwarf hairgrass is concerned I was wondering if it would grow
in think or if it would stay sparse over time.
Ben

I've done it. It gets really messy looking. You're better off (in my rather
grand opinion) using lileaopsis (microsword).

kush

Ben wrote in message
can you build a carpet from dwarf hairgrass? I never see anything about
written anywhere
Ben