Old 04-09-2010, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Rainwater collection advice.

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi y'all, just some words of advice, I have just dismantled my diverter on
the downcoming rainwater pipe leading to the waterbutts as we are moving
house soon, and found a lot of debri that included cherry seeds etc, this
must have stopped 50% of my rainwater collection for a couple of years, I
doubt if I would have ever looked there for problem, but it is well worth
checking along with guttering etc.
Every little helps. Mike, Cambridgeshire Dustbowl.

I suppose you will be taking the light bulbs as well (:-(
I was fortunately able to move in here with the waterbutts and diverter left
intact by the previous owner (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com