Old 04-09-2010, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Rod is offline

Default Potting plants could cause Legionnaires' disease

On Sep 3, 10:35*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Sacha" *wrote ...
"Ian B" *said:

I do see David's point that any device doesn't go well with shuffling
along,
you have to keep getting up to move it. Maybe we need to invent some
thickly
padded trousers!

I think you can find trousers with padded knees. *I think the hard bit is
getting up again as my knees now hurt when kneeling *and seize up when
trying to stand! *I'm very indignant about this. *Screwmatics run - or
limp - in my family but at 64 I really did not think this was going to
affect me just yet.

Carpet fitters and others use trousers with padded knees... and they are
cheap too... see...

http://www.industrial-workwear.co.uk...users.html#a30

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I've been using somewhat more expensive ones, day in day out for
decades. They're very difficult to wear out and quite comfortable -
there are ladies versions also available.
http://www.axminster.co.uk/dickies-d...rs-prod719547/
These aren't quite the same as mine but very similar.

Rod