Old 04-09-2010, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Rainwater collection advice.

On 04/09/2010 17:47, 'Mike' wrote:
""I collect the run-off from my garage, which is 20' x 10' ""

Mine is the same but backing up to a garden shed, both feed into water butts
linked together, five of them :-))

Another butt is fed off one of the downpipes from the roof and yet another
is fed from the roof of the veranda which goes right across the back of the
house.

Mike

They certainly fail to divert all the water when there is a deluge, the
outlet to the butt overflows, so it just goes down the drain.