Old 05-09-2010, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Watering questions.

tlotworld2 wrote:
Hello.

I'm wondering if there is anywhere a guide to know how much water any
plant need? It could be really helpful.

There is no general answer to this because it depends on the plant and the
situation. What plants do you have? Are they in the ground or pots? What
is your climate and season?

In addition , I am trying to use water from air-conditioners for my
garden.
Is there any problem with this ?

No.

I'm trying to use slow release fertilizer .
I'm afraid to use too much from it , or to get there too much water.

Thank you very much !

Follow the directions on the packet.

David