Old 05-09-2010, 12:51 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

Walmart has something with that name on the box. Knowing our EPA, it
is probably confectioners sugar, though.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Ortho Seven is a powder, if you can get it at the hole it will kill
the bees. Pros you call out to exterminate use it. You can mix it
with
water and pour it in if you cant get the powder in, I tape a cup on a
pole and pour it in the hole. Gasolene will kill the pampas grass.

I didn't think powdered Seven was available anymore.