Old 05-09-2010, 05:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
dpb[_2_] dpb[_2_] is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

OTOH, a web search brings up nothing relating to a ban on Sevin. ...

In addition, the new state licensed applicators' information packet I
just received last month that I just looked at for to make certain says
nothing regarding Sevin and there's been no mention of it in any notices
or updates I've received this crop year regarding it, either. Those
generally are front page as they are generic for all licensed
applicators in the State, not just ag producers like me...

One would have to know precisely what product for what application in
what jurisdiction the report was referring to--it could be a municipal
ban for lawn use in a local area or something but I'm quite certain it's
not EPA-related nor national. Or, he could just have his facts wrong or
misspoke in an interview meaning to refer to another product when his
statement made it sound as though it was Sevin. Or, any of a limitless
other possibilities, but I'm sure it's not an EPA mandate.