Old 05-09-2010, 09:19 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
dpb[_2_] dpb[_2_] is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

J Burns wrote:

http://www.epa.gov/EPA-PEST/2009/March/Day-18/p5695.htm

Last year, manufacturers of Sevin and other carbaryl products
voluntarily requested that the EPA terminate lots of uses for the stuff.
The EPA didn't say why. Maybe the manufacturers want to open up a
market for something at ten times the price.

Hmmm....interesting it didn't show up in the RUP updates I get from
State same. Perhaps their generation notices that are pretty
clearly auto-generated aren't geared to find stuff that is voluntarily
delisted application instead of EPA-mandated. There's a semi-annual
review coming up for long; if I think of it I'll ask about it.
Meanwhile, guess best stock up if can still find some on shelves for
garden altho it is of no concern for lack thereof for the farm operation.