Old 06-09-2010, 04:29 AM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
lil abner lil abner is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

On 9/5/2010 6:32 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 9/4/2010 10:57 PM, aemeijers wrote:

I know, playing with fire is fun, but you can't buy real M-80s any more
either.

Oh, yes you can.... G

When I was a kid and teenager we used quarter sticks of dynamite in
traps for foxes, in the Indiana orchards and in place of fire crackers.
Uncles used it in their own small coal mines or dog holes
Dynamite was common and used by Farmers etc all over the place. We
weren't worried about Terrorists. Indeed, terrorists would have provided
a bit of diversion.
I bet he would die of appleplexy if he though the Farmers now used it.
Now you have to hire a licensed outfit to use it for you.
Of course City folks didn't/don't need it.
They were/are dangerous though and nitwits found out the hard way.