Old 06-09-2010, 10:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default My mineral deficiencies are all cured

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
On a beautiful spring day I was giving my citrus trees some trace element
supplement dissolved in water. It was mixed in a large plastic tub which
I was carrying from tree to tree. The handle snapped off, the tub hit the
ground and the contents sprayed straight up and all over me. No need for
iron, zinc, copper, manganese or any other dietary supplement for me now.

David

Wow i hope bromide wasn't in that mix or no nighttime activities for you!