Old 06-09-2010, 05:02 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

On 2010-09-05, Steve wrote:

Oh, yes you can....G

Not the original M80s, like back in the '60s. The BATF has
reclassified them as HE (high explosives) and it's class D felony to
be caught with one. There are wimpy bogus M80s and perhaps some
illegally imported one's, but it's not like 1964 when you could
legally buy a gross of the real deal for about $10 in any one of a
dozen states.

nb

How in the hell did we ever survive our childhood? I seem to
remember being able to purchase WWII surplus hand grenades.

TDD

Only as paperweights, with the charge removed, or inert 'training'
grenades. (Other than ones idiots snuck home as souvenirs, of course.)
Way too tempting for kids playing soldier, even back then.

--
aem sends...